Wednesday 2 March 2011

A night under the stars in Sunniside

Rest assured I am not having an affair with the coat (as suggested by Mr T and my own dear sister). Tonight the coat is being very demure, neatly folded and patiently waiting on the front seat of our big green van, parked next to a field of sheep in our village, Sunniside, 1000 feet above sea level in County Durham, north east England. I decided not to bring it inside the house as then I might be sorely tempted to wear it whilst typing this blog post! Instead I am wearing one of my own many coats - a fake leopard skin three-quarter garment which has a singed patch on the hem where I stood too close to our wood-burning stove. Yes - I also cook wearing my leopard-skin! Anyway, if the coat is very good - it might have an outing to Shildon tomorrow where I will be working with a group of people recovering from mental health problems. We are going to take photographs and write so maybe the coat will be the perfect inspiration. Meanwhile I will try very hard not to lust too much after its rather lovely tailored quality!

1 comment:

  1. This coat is having too much fun. I want to join it on it's travels

    ReplyDelete